Unfortunately, dog poo in the village continues to be a problem.
The District Council’s dog fouling enforcement team visit the village and have been shocked at the fouling they found here compared with other villages.
They will continue to visit, identify culprits and issue £100 fines.
Dog fouling is not only deeply unpleasant, it is dangerous. Whilst rare, contact with dog excrement can cause toxocariasis – a nasty infection that can lead to dizziness, nausea, asthma and even blindness or seizures.