Useful Information

Planning Enforcement Issues

If you are concerned about a possible breach of planning control and would like the planners to look into it, please use a form via this link:


Reporting fly-tipping

Please report Fly-tipping to East Hampshire District Council via this link:


Reporting Rights of Way Problems 

Please report any Rights of Way problems via this link:


Reporting to the Police 

Unless the matter is an emergency (dial 999 if a situation is getting violent or if anyone is in immediate danger), please report any other crime you have witnessed or suffered from here:


Other Useful Emergency Contacts

Other useful contacts can be found here: