A friendly group of beginners and amateur artists will be meeting at the Five Bells on Tuesday evenings. Suitable for everyone, from complete beginners to recognised talents. The meetings are informal and fun and will cover a range of subjects.
Along the way it is planned to cover the following subjects and activities:
- Basic drawing & painting techniques
- Creating a pictorial collage within a frame (collections of meaningful items) 2 sessions
- Portraiture from a photo using a variety of techniques & medium
- Still Life - medium of choice, including torn paper
- Glass Fusing - learning the basics and producing a piece of fused glass work (additional charge will be made for materials & tutoring)
- Figure Drawing - learning & revising various techniques
- Life drawing using materials of choice and a session with a live model
These meetings are intended to be fun & inspiring, and you can attend individual sessions without having to commit to a term.
If you would like to join in, please phone Fran at The Five Bells on, 01730 263584 or email email@example.com to book your place.
Sessions will be £6 each and attendees should bring along their preferred materials. Complete beginners - please ask for advice on materials if required.