New ways to report local problems to the County and District Councils

Both Hampshire County Council and East Hampshire District Council now have quick, on-line ways for people to report local problems – and there are now direct links from this website.

The Buriton Community Website has been expanded to include quick ways for anyone to report problems.

The drop-down menu under “Useful information” now has the following topics (each with their own direct link to HCC, EHDC or others):

  • Planning Applications
  • Planning Enforcement issues
  • Reporting fly-tipping
  • Reporting Rights of Way problems
  • Reporting Road problems
  • Reporting to the Police
  • Other Useful Emergency Contacts